Application for Replacement / Initial Nonimmigrant Arrival-Departure Document
For a nonimmigrant to apply for a new or replacement Form I-94 or I-95 Nonimmigrant Arrival-Departure Document.
To request an action on Form I-94 issued by U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

Notice of Appeal or Motion 
File Appeal or Motion with the USCIS office that made the unfavorable or adverse decision on your case.

Affidavit of Support Under Section 213A of the Act 
To show that the applying immigrant has enough financial support to live without concern of becoming reliant on U.S. government welfare.
Note on Where to File: Give the completed affidavit of support with all required documentation to the sponsored immigrant to file with either:

  • a Consular Officer with a completed Form DS-230, Application for Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration, or
  • an Immigration Officer with a completed Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status

Freedom of Information Act/Privacy Act Request 

This is used to request access to information under the Freedom of Information and Privacy Acts.

U.S. Citizenship
• U.S. Permanent Residence
Nonimmigrant Working Visas
Temporary Visitors for Business or Pleasure
• Notice of Appeal or Motion
• Affidavit of Support 
• Freedom of Information Act/Privacy Act 
Humanitarian Benefit


Nancy’s Immigration Paralegal Service Co LLC

PHONE: (818) 861-4733 
FAX: (818) 465-4622